Using the Outlook Scheduling Assistant
Instructions for how to view open times for your attendees in Outlook by using the scheduling assistant option.
April 27, 2017
- Open Outlook.
- Select the Calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Open a New Appointment.
- Enter the Subject but do not enter a location.
- Select Invite Attendees.
- Select To.
- Enter the last name of the ANR User(s) whose calendar you wish to open.
- Double-click the User's Name or Required/Optional.
- Select Ok.
- Select Scheduling Assistant. This allows you to view the availability of all attendees in a schedule view.
- Click and Drag over the time-slot during which you wish to schedule. Note that the Start and End Time change to match the time-slot you chose.
- Select Send.