MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Learn more about gift options and ways to support MSU Extension.
Giving Makes a Difference
Estate gift creates lasting 4-H legacy; grows endowment
Published on June 16, 2022
An estate gift from long-time 4-H supporters and alumni George and Deanna House will grow the Founders Fund.
MSU Extension launches 4-H Clovers CODE, an Apple Community Education Initiative, in southeast Michigan
Published on April 27, 2022
The 4-H Clovers CODE (Creating Opportunities Designed for Everyone) program is for youth interested in exploring coding and creative arts through technology in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties.
Gift supports MSU entomology mission, education
Published on April 11, 2022
The $2.75M gift from Mary Tatter honors her passion for youth education and commemorates her late husband MSU alumnus Jordan Tatter, ’60 entomology.
CANR Spartans come together to give almost $50K on Give Green Day
Published on March 22, 2022
The 2022 Give Green Day was very successful for the CANR community, with nearly $50,000 raised for various projects and programs representing the college, AgBioResearch and MSU Extension.
Suzanne Threadgould grows endowment for Ingham County 4-H
Published on February 11, 2022
In 2016, Suzanne Threadgould created an endowment in honor of her husband’s life and career with Michigan 4-H. Recently, she made an IRA charitable required minimum distribution gift to grow the fund, increasing the impact for generations to come.
For more information, contact:
Assistant Director of Development