Government and Public Policy
Leadership and Community EngagementKalkaska County Extension Office 890 Island Lake Road
Kalkaska, MI 49646
Prykucki delivers programs statewide in Leadership and Government/Public Policy. The areas of focus include: facilitation skills development, communicating through conflict, Real Colors Personality Assessment, effective meetings through parliamentary procedure, and good governance skill building with local and Tribal units of government.
She has worked with her colleagues to facilitate ballot issue forums during election years, redevelop “County Commissioner Academy” the premier training program for County Commissioners, provide customized training for governments on building expertise as an elected leader in local and Tribal Communities, and helped to strengthening groups by teaching basics of good meeting management through parliamentary procedure, effective meetings, and group facilitation. She is the co-author of “Facilitative Leadership Participants Guide” Bulletin-E3238, a co-author and researcher to the publication of “Measuring Impacts Using Ripple Effect Mapping and Survey Evaluation Techniques: MSU Extension’s Citizen Planner Program” Bulletin- E3312, and author of numerous news articles published on the MSU Extension website.
She holds a Master of Science in Public Administration from Central Michigan University and Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies and Applications from Michigan State University with a specialization in Environmental Economics and Policy.
Her professional affiliations include:
- Community and Natural Resources Development Association
- 2014-2017 Executive Board Member
- 2016-2017 Secretary
- Epsilon Sigma Phi, National Chapter
- Michigan Association of Parliamentarians
- Publications Committee Chair 2017-2019
- Michigan Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Psi Chapter
- 2014-2015 President Elect
- 2015-2016 President
- 2016-2017 Past President
- National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- 2015-2017 Technology Team Committee Member