Satish Joshi joined the faculty in 2000 in the tenure system to undertake research and teaching in the area of environmental and natural resource management and policy. His current research focuses on environmental life cycle analysis, corporate environmental management, alternative transportation fuels, biobased materials, and environmental accounting.
His teaching interests include Corporate Environmental Management, Sustainability, Environmental Economics, Ecological Economics and Public Policy Analysis.
Research and Outreach Interests
- Environmental policy analysis and corporate environmental management
- Economic and environmental performance of biofuels and biobased materials
- Healthcare policy
- EEP 255 Ecological Economics
- EEP 320 Environmental Economics
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Public Policy Analysis