Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta
See this tasty and nutritious breakfast idea!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 4 servings
Calories per Serving: 340
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 egg - hard-boiled or fried or scrambled
- 2 Tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 leaf of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Cut up half of avocado, tomato, hard-boiled egg and basil and add to bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to bowl and stir together.
- Toast bread and spread cheese on each slice.
- Top with veggie mixture.