Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Wash sweet potatoes before you prepare them and cook them in their skins to retain their vitamin content. Store sweet potatoes in temperatures between 45 and 50 °F to keep them fresh.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, toss slices in olive oil until coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- On a baking sheet, spread in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 °F for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally to brown evenly.