Peas and Parmesan
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 3
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion (diced)
- ½ teaspoon salt (plus a pinch to season onions)
- 1 pound of fresh shelled peas or 4
- Remove from heat
- stir in 10-ounce bag frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- A pinch of black pepper
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add Parmesan diced onion and a pinch of salt. Cook until soft and translucent, Makes 3 servings about 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas and ½ teaspoon salt. INGREDIENTS Cook until peas are soft and still » 1 tablespoon butter bright green, about 8 minutes » 1 small onion, diced for fresh peas and 5 minutes for frozen peas.
- Add lemon juice and toss.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 10-ounce bag frozen peas Parmesan and black pepper. Serve hot.