Roasted Root Vegetables
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 4
- 1 medium parsnip
- 1 medium beet
- 1 medium potato (white or sweet)
- 1 medium rutabaga or turnip
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium onion
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Wash all vegetables and cut in large chunks. You can leave the skin on the potatoes.
- Place in medium bowl and pour oil over top.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, spread vegetables out on an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Check a few vegetables to make sure they are tender.