Spicy Asian Roasted Asparagus
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound asparagus (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon (or to taste) sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Wash asparagus. Cut of tough ends, about two inches from the harvest cut on the bottom.
- On a baking sheet, place asparagus. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus and toss to coat.
- Spread asparagus out into a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put prepared asparagus in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with sriracha sauce and toss. Serve hot.