Yogurt Berry Parfait
Blueberries chosen for freezing are processed at their peak ripeness, a time when they are most nutrient packed and most delicious. Frozen blueberries may be even more healthful than some of the fresh produce sold in grocery stores since the product will degrade over time.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 cups yogurt (low-fat or fat-free, plain or vanilla*)
- 1 cup frozen banana (sliced)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries (sliced)
- Other optional frozen fruit (raspberries, peaches, pineapple or mangos)
- 1 cup granola
1. Thaw the fruit.
2. Line up 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
3. Spoon about ¼ cup of yogurt into each glass.
4. Top with about ¼ cup of fruit.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of granola.
6. Repeat the process.