Bugged Winter 2023DOWNLOAD
January 20, 2023
- The first cohort of the Entomology Research and Outreach Fellowship (EROF) got underway.
- Entomology students brought home multiple prizes from the ESA Annual Meeting.
- Entomology's Undergraduate numbers are now at parody with our Graduate numbers.
- 2021 Distinguished Alumnus John Wallace returned to present to our seminar series
- Marisol Quintanilla brings a Midwest perspective to the PAPAS Project
- Meghan Milbrath has been awarded a USDA extension grant to improve training and tools for veterinarians, veterinary students, technicians and in honey bee medicine.
- The Department of Entomology introduces "Bugs Work!", a campaign to recognize donors, enhance recruitment and promote our department.
We are proud of our community and look forward to a productive year ahead.
Hannah Burrack, Professor and Chairperson
Department of Entomology
Michigan State University