Crop Production in the U.P.
August 15, 2013
Recent research and publications by James D. Isleib, covering issues about everything from cover crops to soil health in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. If you have any questions, please contact James D. Isleib at email@example.com.
- 2012-2014 Beginning Farmer Webinar Series recordings
- Naturally Grown Potatoes Variety Trial (2014)
- UP Malting Barley Variety Trial Project GREEEN (2013)
- Report - Cover Crop GREEEN Trial (2011-2012)
- Report - Final Oat Barley Fungicide Trial GREEEN (2012)
- Small Grain Production in the Eastern U.P.
- Apple Handout (March 6, 2013)
- Scouting Small Grains in Michigan, (Feb. 20, 2013)
- URL's for U.P. Beginning Farmer Webinars (Recorded April 2012)
- Soil Sampling Procedures, MSUE U.P. Contacts and URL's, (April 24, 2013)
- MSU Extension Services for U.P. Farmers, updated (April 24, 2013)
- Understanding U.P. Soils (March 5, 2013: Ag for Tomorrow Conference)
- Field-Grown Vegetable Opportunities in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Field Crop and Hay Opportunities in the U.P. (Feb. 6, 2013)
- Canola Research and Demonstration in the U.P. (1987-2010)
- Commodity Grains in the U.P.
- Common Diseases of Forage Crops: Scouting and IPM
- Cover Crop GREEEN Trial Alger Co (2011-2012)
- Field Crop Disease Diagnostics: tips for in-field diagnosis
- Home Grown Food in the Central U.P.
- Liming hay ground: Will it pay?
- Liming U.P. Soils (updated November 2011)
- More on Secondary and Micronutrients
- Pasture Weeds Toxic to Livestock
- U.P. Beginning Farmer Course: Plant-Based Enterprises
- MSU Extension Barley and Oat Fungicide Trial (2011)