Student Profile: Chad Papa, Graduate Certificate in Forest Carbon Science, Policy, and Management
The Graduate Certificate in Forest Carbon Science, Policy, and Management equips participants with the interdisciplinary tools and conceptual background to plan, implement, manage, and evaluate forestry-based, climate change mitigation projects.
June 27, 2017
- Chad Papa
- Current location:
- East Lansing, Mich.
- Current position:
- Researcher, Teaching Assistant at Michigan State University
- Previous education:
- MS, Forestry
- How do you see this certificate as fitting in with your career or career goals?
- The certificate will bolster my resume and job skills to work in natural resource management. The policy, management, and stakeholder engagement aspects of the certificate are necessary to succeed in this career path.
- What type of individuals do you believe would benefit from this program?
- This program seems very advantageous to graduate level students, early career professionals, and mid-career level professionals with an interest in forest carbon.
Contact Forest Carbon and Climate Program Coordinator Lauren Cooper to find out more information about the Graduate Certificate in Forest Carbon Science, Policy, and Management.