For more information on the new course numbering system follow this link


Our advisor is Jennifer Petzko (

Advising appointments are scheduled online and are generally 30 minutes.

To schedule an appointment:

  • Login to
  • Navigation: Student Homepage > Academic Progress > Advising/Tutoring Appointments
  • Complete the following fields in the New Appointment section:
    1. Category – Select Advising
    2. Advising Unit – College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Advising
    3. Appointment Reason – Click on the magnifying glass for the menu and select either Agribusiness Management, Environmental Economics & Management, or Food Industry Management
    4. Additional Information – Please let me know what you would like to discuss.
    5. Appointment Type –  Choose PHONE or ZOOM. These are the only type of appointments available during the summer. *NOTE: if you choose PHONE, be sure to include a number where I can reach you.

6. Select Advisor - Select me, Jenn Petzko.
7. Select Day and time – Choose a preferred day and a preferred time from the menu and hit “Select Time”

8. Then Book it!  You should be all set.  You should receive a confirmation email.

  • Find links below to short and long versions of how to set up an advising or tutoring appointment. The short version provides quick, step-by-step instructions, whereas the long version provides companion screenshots with step-by-step instructions. These guides will also be updated as needed.
  • short
  • long
  • For technical issues (authentication, logging in, browser issues, or system errors), or to be routed to the appropriate support team, call the MSU IT Service Desk at (517) 432-6200 or toll free at (844) 678-6200.


  • The AFRE Undergraduate Policy Committee Student Representatives want to hear from you! If you have any comments or concerns regarding EEM, FIM or ABM curriculum or other academic issues, please send them to us at and we will make sure your concerns are heard by the committee.

Course Substitution


  • For overrides, please fill out this form to request an override.  ABM, FIM and EEM courses only.

Change your Major

  • Freshman (less than 28 credits) - To request a major change, visit the advising office in any Neighborhood Engagement Center.
  • Sophomore (28 minimum credits), Junior or Senior - Major Change Form.  If you have at least a 2.0 gpa we encourage you to schedule a meeting with an ABM, EEM or FIM advisor for enrollment and graduation planning.
  • Your major change generally takes effect between 24-48 hours.