Golfing for Scholarships
MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Alumni Association
28th Annual Golfing for Scholarships Best Ball Scramble
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Forest Akers West Golf Course, Michigan State University
3535 Forest Road, East Lansing, MI
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., Shotgun start 10 a.m.
Join us for a day of golf, fun, and food. Outing proceeds benefit student scholarships, CANR student activities and alumni programming.
$135 per golfer (of which $32 is a tax-deductible gift to the scholarship fund). Includes 18 holes of golf, cart, bucket of balls for the driving range, team picture, lunch at the turn, dinner, and a discounted round of golf at Forest Akers West. Onsite registration will be $150 per golfer.
Mulligan Value Pack:
Improve your game with a Mulligan Value Pack! $64 per team in advance or $80 per team at the event. Additional mulligans will be available for purchase at the outing. Includes:
- 4 Mulligans (one per team member)
- 4 Beat the Pro (one per team member)
- 1 Skins entry.
For sponsorships or to register for the event visit: https://events.anr.msu.edu/CANRGolf19.
For additional information, including sponsorship opportunities or special accommodations, call 517-355-0284 or email Faith Brooks-Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds of the outing benefit student scholarships, CANR student activities and alumni programming. Since 1989, the CANR Alumni Association has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships and student club grants helping more than 3,000 students.
Play for our Golfing for Scholarship trophies, including the following:
- CANR Cup: The winning team will have its members' names engraved on the CANR Cup trophy.
- Dean's Cup: Foursomes with one or more MSU faculty, staff member or student may compete.
- George Stachwick Extension Cup: Foursomes with one or more MSU Extension staff member or MSU Extension retiree may compete.
The winning teams may keep the trophy for their Cup for the year.
Be a tournament sponsor?
Your sponsorship fees help fund scholarships and promote your business. (A portion of your gift is tax-deductible and all sponsors will be listed in the tournament program and on the website.)
Sponsorship opportunities include the following:
- Dinner sponsor (includes foursome) $2,000
- Lunch sponsor (includes twosome) $1,000
- Breakfast sponsor $500
- Tee sponsor $300
- Flag sponsor $250
- Student sponsor $135
- Table sponsor $100
- Cart sponsor $50
To confirm a sponsorship visit https://events.anr.msu.edu/CANRGolf19.
Thank you to our 2019 CANR Alumni Association corporate sponsors:
- Corn Marketing Program of Michigan
- GreenStone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- MSU School of Packaging Alumni Association
- Techmark, Inc.
- United Dairy Industries of Michigan
- Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Thank you to our 2019 golfing for Scholarship Sponsors
Tee ($300)Flag ($250) Student ($135) Table ($100) Cart ($50)