- Michigan Blueberry Commission
- U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
- Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network
- Rutgers University Blueberry and Cranberry Research
- New Jersey Blueberry Bulletin
- University of Maine Extension Native Wild Blueberry
Published on December 1, 2008
Blueberries are affected by various virus and virus-like diseases. Viruses consist of minute infectious particles. They depend on the plant for multiplication and interfere with normal functioning of plant cells.
Published on May 1, 2003
This bulletin has examples of all the blueberry infections.