Organization Certificate Holders
The NCI has conducted in-house certificate trainings for the following firms:
- Farr Associates
- Glatting Jackson
- Greenhorne & O’Mara
- HDR, Inc.
- Mason and Hanger, Inc.
- Matrix Architects Engineers Planners, Inc.
- Michael Baker Jr., Corp.
- Nederveld Associates
- The Onyx Group
- The World Bank
- URS Corporation
- Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers - Kansas City District
Quotes from Companies
“This is a fabulous tool for stakeholder engagement. It was useful for the development of internal programs and projects as well as the design/planning scenario it was originally developed for. Thank you.”
Corporate Sustainability Manager
“Very applicable to how we do our work! Tools and techniques that we learned over the past three days will help improve VHB’s practice!”
Director of Planning
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Please note: The NCI has provided in-house training to these companies and organizations, and while we strive to teach the best professional tools and techniques, we cannot guarantee the experience or skill level of these individuals or assure their implementation of the NCI Charrette System™.
NCI Trained Communities and Agencies
The NCI has conducted in-house certificate trainings for the following public agencies:
- Atlanta Regional Commission
- Baltimore County Office of Planning
- City of Houston, Texas
- City of Las Cruces, New Mexico
- City of Portland Bureau of Planning
- City of Providence, Rhode Island
- City of San Diego, Community Planning and Development
- City of Santa Monica Housing and Redevelopment
- City of Vancouver, British Columbia
- County of Fairfax, Virginia
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Memphis and Shelby County Division of Planning & Development
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
- Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency
- Sacramento Regional Transit Authority
- Sarasota County Florida Planning Services
- The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Prince George’s County Planning Department
- U.S. Department of Defense Office of Economic Adjustment
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
Quotes from Communities
“Since the training, we conducted several charrettes that have successfully engaged the public in the creation of our countywide master plans while achieving our original goal of reducing our time line. I strongly recommend NCI’s certification training as a solid investment that will increase team productivity, heighten the quality of planning products and improve the public’s trust in the community planning process.”
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission