Bailey Community Council Meeting Minutes: November
Minutes from the Bailey Community Council Meeting, which was held on November 7, 2019.
This BCC took place prior to the annual Ag Olympics. It was a lot of fun! Dustin have photos from the event if you would like to include them
Core Class Reports
- 210 Section 1
This BCC took place prior to the annual Ag Olympics. It was a lot of fun! Dustin have photos from the event if you would like to include them.
- 210 Section 2
- Section 2 continues to grow together as they attempt to find a more productive and encouraging classroom energy. Despite their differences, they continue on their learning journey. They do not need funding at this time.
- ANR 310 is doing well. At the time of the meeting, they had just finished their ice skating unit. This was a very engaging unit for the class as they went to Munn Ice Arena to learn how to skate. This was some of the co-learner’s first time ever skating, and it looked to be a lot of fun. Their next unit is sustainable student. They requested $12 in funding for their core course share night activity. Request approved.
Leadership Team Reports
- Service (Holly)
- Dinner making night at the Haven House
- Great opportunity for service hours
- Engagement (Erin and Jeremy)
- No updates at this time