MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Giving Makes a Difference
Published on November 23, 2020
County 4-H endowments provide general support for current 4-H program delivery, purchase or development of new program and learning materials, support for 4-H youth leadership experiences or any future areas of great need to advance the county 4-H program.
Published on October 6, 2020
Descendants of the Houghten family make a gift to support the Thomas C. Houghten Educational Commons at DPFLI.
Published on September 16, 2020
Support your local 4-H program at Tractor Supply Co. from Oct. 7-18, 2020 by purchasing a Paper Clover both online or in stores for just $1.
Published on July 23, 2020
Though not the same as the county fair, 4-H virtual learning showcases and auctions provide a space for youth to demonstrate their mastery of skills developed in 4-H, as well as to market and sell their 4-H projects.