MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Giving Makes a Difference
Published on October 12, 2021
Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering alumnus, Larry P. Walker, Ph.D., is a true philanthropist, giving back his time, talent and treasure to advance Michigan State University.
Published on June 8, 2021
With a continued investment from Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc. (MAC), the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens continue to grow and provide science-based education for Michigan youth.
Published on May 18, 2021
Richard J. Pollard established the Dickinson County 4-H Endowment
Published on March 23, 2021
The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) community came together to raise nearly $50,000 for the 2021 Give Green Day on Mar. 16.
Published on February 18, 2021
Janet and former Gov. James Blanchard have established a new endowment to support post-secondary scholarships for 4-H’ers attending Michigan State University (MSU). The scholarship application will be open from March 1-31, 2021.