MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Giving Makes a Difference
Published on June 8, 2020
#GivingTuesdayNow was a global day of giving and unity that took place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Published on April 21, 2020
The Hal and Jean Glassen Foundation made a $100,000 gift to establish a new 4-H endowed fund with the Michigan 4-H Foundation to support the Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports Program.
Published on February 26, 2020
Michael Tate, Michigan’s first African-American state 4-H director, helped shape the future of 4-H in Michigan.
Published on November 11, 2019
The Dick L. Wendorf Endowment for Veterans Initiatives will support the MSU Extension beekeeping program, Heroes to Hives.
Published on June 3, 2019
Karen Hipple documented a planned gift to create an endowment for the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens in memory of her father, Per G. Lundin, Michigan assistant state 4-H leader from 1925 to 1956.