Publications (View all Dr. Yeboah’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year.)
- Yeboah F. K. and Jayne T. S. (2016) “Africa’s Evolving Employment Structure” International Development Working Paper, IDWP No. 148. East Lansing. Michigan State University. October 2016.
- Jayne, T. S., Chamberlin, J., Traub, L., Sitko, N., Muyanga, M., Yeboah, F. K., Anseeuw, W., Chapoto, A., Wineman, A., Nkonde, C., and Kachule, R. (2016). “Africa’s Changing Farmland Ownership: The Rise of the Emergent Investor Farmer”. Agricultural Economics, Vol. 47(s), supplement 197-214, DOI: 10.1111/agec.12308.
- Jayne, T. S., Holtzman, J. S., Yeboah, F. K., Anderson, J. R. and Oehmke, J. F., (2016). Agri-food Systems and Youth Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa” IDWP No. 150. East Lansing, Michigan State University. October 2016.
- Allen, A., Howard, J., Jayne, T. S., Jemison, A., Kondo, M., Snyder, J., Tschirley, D., and Yeboah F. K. (2016) “Agri-food Youth Employment and Engagement Study” . Report submitted to The MasterCard Foundation, April 2016-06-13.
- Yeboah, F.K., Lupi, F., and Kaplowitz, M. D., (2015) “Agricultural Landowners’ Willingness to Participate in a Filter Strip Program for Watershed Protection,” Land Use Policy, 49, 75-85.
- Yeboah F. K., Kaplowitz M. D., Kerr, J., Lupi, F., and Thorp, L. G., (2015) “Sociocultural and Institutional Contexts of Social Cash Transfer Programs: Lessons from Stakeholders’ Attitudes and Experiences in Ghana,” Global Social Policy, 1-22, DOI: 10.1177/1468018115600039
- Lulama Traub, Felix K. Yeboah, Ferdinand Meyer, and Thomas S. Jayne. Megatrends and the Future of African Economies. Chapter 3 in the 2015 ReSAKSS Annual Trends and Outlook Report http://www.resakss.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/Ch3_ReSAKSS_AW_ATOR_2014.pdf
- Kaplowitz, M. D., Yeboah, F. K., Thorp, L. G., and Wilson, A., (2009) “Garnering Input for Recycling Communication Strategies at a Big Ten University”, Resource Conservation and Recycling 53, 612–623, 2009