Hand-Cut Noodles and Wild Mushroom Ravioli
This recipe makes 22 oz of hand-cut noodles or 24 large raviolis. Rest assured, you can't go wrong with either option!
Numer of Servings: 8 Servings (3 Pieces Per Serving)
Calories per Serving: 270
- 2 Cups of Bean Flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 fl oz Water
- 4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Diced Wild Mushrooms
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Oz Basil Chiffonade
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- Prepare noodle dough by whisking eggs and water, then incorporating flour until smooth. You will need extra flour for your work surface when working the dough smooth. Let rest for 30 minutes, covered, before rolling out.
- If making hand cut noodles, roll out and cut to shape. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until just al dente. Serve with desired sauce and sides.
- If making ravioli, cut dough in half and roll out individually to the same shape. Place dough in 2” ravioli mold, fill with 1 Tbsp filling, top with other half of dough and roll to seal.
- For ravioli filling, sauté mushrooms until golden, add in minced garlic, and cook until fragrant. Remove from heat and cool. Combine ricotta, parmesan, egg, and basil until well incorporated. Fold in cooled mushrooms. Season.
- Cook ravioli for about 10 minutes, or until filling is 165 degrees Fahrenheit and pasta is al dente. Serve with desired sauce and sides.