Try your hand at this favorite from the comfort of your own home kitchen!
Numer of Servings: 50 Potstickers (5 Pieces Per Serving)
Calories per Serving: 310
- 2 Cups Bean Flour
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 LB Ground Pork
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Scallion
- 1/2 Tbsp Sambal Oelek
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 2 Tbsp Pork Stock
- 1 Egg
- Combine bean flour and water. Work until shaggy dough forms. Add in oil and work until smooth dough forms.
- Combine all pork filling ingredients until well mixed, which includes the ground pork, minced garlic, grated ginger, thinly-sliced scallion, Sambal Oelek, soy sauce or tamari, pork stock, and egg.
- Roll out dough very thing and cut into 3 inch rounds. Brush edges with water.
- Fill each potsticker with scant 1 tbsp of filling. Fold each potsticker and crimp edges to seal.
- Pan sear potstickers over medium heat until golden brown, add water to pan, cover with lid, and steam for approximately 5 more minutes, or until filling is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.