Sope Cups with Refried Beans, Pulled Pork, Pico de Gallo and Cotija
A delicious recipe certain to WOW!
Numer of Servings: 12 Servings (2 Pieces Per Serving)
Calories per Serving: 230
- 2 Cups Bean Flour
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Melted Lard
- 1 Cup Prepared Vegetable Stock
- 1 1/2 Cups Prepared Refried Black Beans
- 1 LB Prepared Pulled Pork
- 1 Tbsp Small Diced Onion
- 1/2 Tbsp Finely Diced Jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Diced Small
- 1 Tsp Lime Juice
- 1/8 Oz Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Oz Cotija Crumbled Fine
- Sift together bean flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in melted lard until well distributed.
- Add in stock, and mix dough until smooth.
- Divide dough into 12 balls.
- Press dough balls into standard muffin tins and press to form cups that go about 2/3 up the tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes.
- While sope cups are baking, heat up refried beans and pork to 145 F, and prepare pico de gallo.
- Once everything is hot and cups are baked, fill each cup with 2 tbsp refried beans, 1/13 oz pulled pork, 1 tsp pico de gallo, and sprinkle with cotija cheese.