Tart Cherry Malva Pudding
A delightful dessert surely to quickly become a fan favorite!
Numer of Servings: 12 Servings (1 Piece Per Serving)
Calories per Serving: 310
- 1 Cup Bean Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Strained Tart Cherry Preserves
- 3/4 Oz Melted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 Oz Whole Cubed Butter
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Sift together dry ingredients: bean flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 1 cup sugar and eggs together until pale and frothy.
- Whisk in salt and cherry preserves until smooth. Whisk in melted butter and vinegar until combined.
- Alternate between adding dry mix and milk, one third at a time, into the egg mixture, mixing gently until combined.
- Divide mix among 12 muffin tins.
- Bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for about 18 minutes. Turn off oven and open the door. Let them dry a bit more.
- Prepare filling by combining heavy cream, 3/4 cup sugar, whole cubed butter, and water, whisking and gently heating until butter is just melted.
- Pour filling over warm pudding and allow them to soak up.
- Remove puddings from muffin tins and serve with desired accoutrement.