Visit the Farm
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
The property is free to the public for passive use such as walking. A new suggested entry donation of $5 can be provided at the welcome kiosk or at our giving website. Select the Access for All Education fund when making a donation for entry. Programs and events each have their own specific fee structures.
Entering the Property and Parking
The public should use the North most driveway that is farthest from 12 Mile Rd. This driveway enters directly into the parking lot. The South driveway, located closest to 12 Mile Rd., is a a service entrance only.
General Property Rules
- Only staff and volunteer vehicles are permitted past the main parking lot.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- Professional photographers must purchase a photography pass by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The public is not permitted within any fenced pastures or fields.
- Do not feed the farm animals and wildlife.
- The buildings and barns are closed to the public.
- Formal gatherings of more than 10 people must reserve the picnic shelter and pay a rental fee. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more about space rentals.
Things to Do
- Walk our beautiful trails and lanes.
- Enjoy our 22 ornamental gardens that are cared for by a group of dedicated volunteers. Learn more about the gardens here.
- View the horses, sheep, goats, chickens, and cattle.
- Engage in personal hobbies such as amateur photography, birding, yoga, or artistic pursuits like painting.
- Picnic with friends or family.
- Attend a public program or event.
- Volunteer to support the gardens, grounds, programs, events, and more.