For more information, please refer to these recent Publications
(Available links generally refer to the abstract from the article. Access to full text of the article may require membership and/or subscription. GoodFruit Grower articles are available online for subscribers by registering at www.goodfruit.com)
- Gutzwiler, J. and G.A. Lang. 2001. Sweet cherry crop load and vigor management on Gisela® rootstocks. Acta Horticulturae 557:321-325.
- Lang, G.A. 2001. Critical considerations for sweet cherry training systems. Compact Fruit Tree 34(3):70-73.
- Lang, G.A. 2001. Intensive sweet cherry orchard systems - rootstocks, vigor, precocity, productivity, and management. Compact Fruit Tree 34(1):23-26.
- Nugent, J., G. Lang, B. Shane, and R. Perry. 2001. Training dwarf sweet cherries. Fruit Grower News 40(11):28-31.
- Lang, G.A. 2000. Precocious, dwarfing, and productive - how will new cherry rootstocks impact the sweet cherry industry? HortTechnology 10:719-725.
- Lang, G.A. and D.R. Ophardt. 2000. Intensive crop regulation strategies in sweet cherries. Acta Horticulturae 514:227-234.
- Lang, G.A. 1998. High density orchards and intensive crop regulation. Good Fruit Grower 49(16):45-47.
- Lang, G.A. 1996. Early training of cherry trees - bud management. Good Fruit Grower 47(4):49.