Application Deadilne: September 15, 2017
Irrigation E3 Program
Exposure, Experience & Education for Students & Teachers
Irrigation E3 Learners
The Irrigation Foundation has an Irrigation E3 program, which supports students and teachers involved in irrigation through exposure, experience and education. Students can apply to become Irrigation E3 learners. A selection committee will choose a minimum of eight students who will receive an education and travel scholarship to attend the Irrigation Show and Education Conference where they will participate in education classes, industry sessions and networking events.
Who qualifies to become an Irrigation E3 learner?
- students who have expressed an interest in an irrigation-related career path
- students who are enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a North American community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- students who have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an emphasis in irrigation
- students who have not been selected in prior years as an E3 learner
What deadlines and dates do I need to be aware of? (tentative)
- May 19, 2017 — Registration opens for the 2017 E3 program
- Sept. 15, 2017 — Deadline to submit application
- Sept. 22, 2017 — Notification of application status
- Nov. 6 – 10, 2017 — Irrigation Show and Education Conference (Orlando)
- Create a SmarterSelect account.
- Complete the entire form. (You can save form and finish later.)
- Must upload your resume.
- Must submit the name, email, title and organization for one academic reference.
- Reference will get an email from SmarterSelect that requires them to submit a letter of reference for you.
- Submit by 11:59 p.m., Sept. 15, 2017.