2014 Conference -- Tawas/Oscoda
2014 Program and Sessions
Links to each of the 2014 session notes and/or PowerPoint Presentations are available below.
The noon – noon program included keynote speakers and many breakout sessions on a wide variety of topics, all designed to provide your community ideas, resources and information to take back to your community to support entrepreneurs.
One of the hallmarks of this conference are the unique and quirky venue locations. The various breakout sessions are held right in the various businesses in the community. No boring meeting rooms here; you can wander around the downtown as you move from session to session (see past conference photos). This creative approach has proven enjoyable and offers plenty of opportunity for networking and seeing first hand an entrepreneurial community at work.
Breakout Sessions from 2014 Conference
- How to Do A Startup Weekend-CEC-October 2014
- Helping to Move Entrepreneurs to the Next Leg CEC-Tom Erhart
- Entrepreneurial Marketing-Paul Werner
- Where's the Money-Grant Writing-Jan Kellogg
- Taking Charge of Your Online Presence-Connie Hancock
- Michigan-NRE Program
- Implementing an Entrepreneurship Academy-Kathy Jamieson-Tom Long
- The US 23 Heritage Route Model-Denise Cline
- Hands-on Tools and Resources for Community Enterprise-Lori Meeder
- Web-based Tools to Help Entrepreneurs-Terrance ONeill
- The Value of the Young Professional CEC 2014-Mark Hitchcock, Cliff Miller Jr
- Youth are the Future of our Communities-Nancy Eberle Diane Vigna
- 60 ideas in 60 minutes