The center's pursuit of the integration of natural and social sciences to find sustainable solutions is in itself a revolution.
The next generation of scientists embracing coupled human and natural systems will be comfortable with and deft at collaborating across academic and geographic boundaries. These will be scientists able to tackle sustainability challenges in a holistic way.
Below are some opportunities helping students both access resources and tap into powerful network opportunities.
- CSIS Student Awards, Achievements and Honors
- NASA-MSU Professional Enhancement Award
- Boone and Crockett Programs
- William A. Demmer Scholars Program in Washington, D.C.
- Opportunities at MSU
- Opportunities at Other Institutions