The following list of courses is for general information only and is not an official listing. Please see the MSU Descriptions of Courses website for an official list of currently offered courses in Entomology.
Clicking on an entry below will take you to the MSU Descriptions of Courses entry for that course number. Not all courses are offered every semester. For detailed information on course availability and subject matter consult the Descriptions of Courses website or contact the course instructor directly. Students are expected to check with their advisor each semester to discuss program planning and course selection.
- ENT 812 Graduate Seminar
- ENT 815 Insect Behavior
- ENT 818 Adult Insect Taxonomy
- ENT 838 Immature Insect Taxonomy
- ENT 848 Biological Control of Insects and Weeds
- ENT 851 Physiology and Molecular Biology
- ENT 890 Independent Study
- ENT 898 Master's Research
- ENT 899 Master's Thesis Research
- ENT 999 Doctoral Dissertation Research
Some graduate students will want to take ENT 404 Fundamentals of Entomology as a foundational entomology course in preparation for advanced study.