Courtney Larson - PhD student
Being a Spartan means living up to high standards.
Rufus Isaacs - Professor
Helping farmers support bees.
Deb McCullough - Professor
Student researchers work toward healthy forests.
Andrew Myers - PhD student
Why I study monarch butterflies at MSU.
Barry Pittendrigh - MSU Foundation Professor
International work is in MSU's DNA.
Douglas Landis - University Distinguished Professor
Douglas Landis was named University Distinguished Professor in 2017. This recognition is among the highest honors that can be bestowed on a faculty member at Michigan State University.
2018 MSU Outstanding Student Leadership Nominee Lidia Komondy
Undergraduate student Lidia Komondy was nominated for the CANR Outstanding Student Leadership Service Award for her service and leadership in the CANR and through her university activities.
Ke Dong's research into avoiding mosquito resistance to pesticides and repellants
Ke Dong and colleagues are working to combat resistant mosquitoes.
Entomology: More Than Just Bugs
Watch this video to learn about the Department of Entomology and our diverse studies.
See more Entomology-related videos
- Asparagus Miner Life Cycle & IPM
- Tritophic Interactions
- Onion Thrips Scouting
- Farmer Veteran Coalition of Michigan & MSU Extension
- Cherries and Beer Hops Are Growing Like Crazy in Michigan | ABC News
- EcoBeneficial Interview: Research on Plants for Beneficial Insects
- Benefits of Planting Flowers for Bees
- 2015 Gary Simmons Memorial Lecture
- Going wild: Native bees can improve pollination
- Dedicated to global solutions - Karim Maredia
- Collaborating for Food Security in Central Asia
- Chelsea Rawe 2014 CANR graduation speech
- Graduate student explains why choose to study entomology and her research discoveries about malaria mosquitoes