Your gift will help us address the root causes that prevent people from having access to healthy, affordable, and sustainably grown food.
By giving to the MSU Center for Regional Food Systems, you are a partner in:
- Helping schools, hospitals, higher education, and other large institutions source and serve Michigan-grown foods in their food service programs.
- Providing food and agriculture entrepreneurs with business assistance and connecting them to flexible lending options so that they can grow their businesses, create good jobs, and get healthy food to their communities.
- Identifying current and future job opportunities in Michigan’s local and regional food system and what training and educational programs are needed to develop good jobs and qualified workers in Michigan.
- Connecting local food councils from all around the state to learn from each other and more effectively advocate for good food policies in their communities.
- Developing resources and programs that emphasize racial equity as foundational to food system sustainability and explain how racism in the food system is historic, ongoing, and systemic.
Making a gift to the Center for Regional Food Systems’ general fund supports the operations and activities that make our work possible.
Give to the Center for Regional Food Systems’ General Fund
Prefer to mail your gift? Here's how:
Make your check payable to "Michigan State University" and be sure to include “Center for Regional Food Systems gift” on the memo line of your check.
Send your check to:
University Development - Gift to Center for Regional Food Systems
Michigan State University
300 Spartan Way
East Lansing, MI 48824-1005
Thank you for partnering with us! We appreciate your support.