We try to keep several resources available for 4-H youth and families, Club Leaders, and Volunteers available through the MSU Extension office.
Some of the resources available are:
- Learning Lab Kits that can be checked out (Rabbit, Goat, Horse, Swine, Dog, Sheep, Beef, & Dairy - we are working on replacing the Poultry kit)
- Other Educational Materials
Once we have time to take a detailed inventory of what we have, we will try to post a complete list.
Below are some link to some materials that you may find resourceful:
- 4-H Guiding Principles
- National Events
- Animal Science Events Calendar
- Promo list of 4-H Pre-College
- 4-H Pledge/Motto flyer
- 4-H Animal Science Anywhere
- Teaching Science When You Don't Know Diddly Squat Series
- Heads In, Hearts In: Staff guide
- Discover 4-H
Tarin has also created a video that can be watched at anytime as a resource training. Please click on this link to view the video.
If you are looking for specific resources or have questions about any resources that we might have or that you would like to see made available, please contact the MSU Extension office at 989-831-7500.