NEW! Online Delivery Tools
This page includes resources for offering content online through videoconferencing/Zoom and D2L online/blended courses. It also includes information Spartan 365 Teams to foster collaboration within a work team or group of individuals. Request Help: Specific requests for assistance (Zoom, D2L, Teams, Videos) can be make by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren't sure where to begin with your program, check out the following resource: Adapting a Face-to-Face Program into an Online Context.
Click on the Zoom & MediaSpace Resources button for more details or go to: Zoom/MediaSpace. Selected resources are listed below.
- NEW ONLINE COURSE - Best Practices for Designing & Delivering Zoom Meetings & Webinars: Zoom meetings, Zoom webinars, and best practices for developing engaging virtual learning environments for your participants: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Hosting 4-H Meetings Online Tip Sheet (4-H Leadership and Civic Engagement Team): Hosting 4-H Meetings Online.
- NOTE: All MSU faculty/staff can hold a Zoom Meeting with up to 300 participants and a Zoom Webinar with up to 500 participants.
Click on the D2L Resources button for more details or go to: D2L Resources. Selected resources are listed below.
- Requesting an MSU Extension Online Course Site: If you want to explore building an online course site for your program you must submit a request by completing this form: MSU Extension Online Course Site Request Form. A course template will be created for you including MSU Extension branding, a sample announcement, and MSU Discovery Services Help Desk information. You will be contacted by Gwyn Shelle or Alan Pilkenton (CYI courses) for further assistance.
- Quickstart Guide for Designing an Online Course: Check out this page for information on quickly setting up a D2L course site: A Quickstart Guide to Designing a D2L Course.
- NEW ONLINE COURSE: Designing Online Extension Programs: Have you thought about developing an online or blended course for your program? Register for this self-paced, 4-session online training to get started on the right path! Designing an Online and Blended Course Registration
Click on the Spartan 365 Teams button for more details or go to: Spartan365 Teams. Selected resources are listed below.
- Spartan 365 Team for Digital Strategy: You can self-enroll in the following MSU Extension Team MSUE Digital Strategy to share ideas and questions for offering content online (webinars, online courses, blended courses, etc.).