MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Learn more about gift options and ways to support MSU Extension.
Giving Makes a Difference
Babbitt shows commitment to local and state 4-H programs
Published on April 1, 2019
Although she wasn’t involved in 4-H as a youth, Pam Babbitt of Muskegon County has been giving her time, talent and treasure to 4-H for nearly 50 years
Microsoft grant helps Michigan 4-H’ers address critical issues
Published on March 1, 2018
Michigan 4-H’ers are addressing major issues within their community with digital solutions thanks to a new National 4-H Council partnership with Microsoft.
For more information, contact:
Assistant Director of Development