Demographic Factors and Nigeria’s Dairy Production for the Year 2015DOWNLOAD FILE
May 5, 2019 - Author: Onyinye Prince Choko
Onyinye Prince Choko, 2019. Demographic Factors and Nigeria’s Dairy Production for the Year 2015, Food Security Policy Research Brief 90, East Lansing: Michigan State University.
- Production is limited to 4 zones of the country
- The North Central zone is the leading producer followed by the South West, North West and North East respectively.
- The enterprise is dominated by men
- Most producers are uneducated
- The industry is located predominately in rural areas
- Average production is low