HRT 407: Horticulture Marketing
Course Code: HRT 407
Credits and Offerings
- 3 credits (2 lecture and 2 lab hours per week)
- Fall semester of odd-numbered years
- To learn marketing skills, concepts, and application of those to the horticulture industry.
- Most students will enhance their marketing skills through a variety of learning methods to use marketing principles in their future workplaces.
- Consumer behavior
- Product features/benefits
- Case studies
- Article/book discussion
- Advertisement evaluation
- Product pricing
- Identifying product features and benefits