Michigan Good Food Summit 2023
May 19, 2023 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Registration Deadline: May 12, 2023 - 05:00PM
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, 219 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824
Join us for the 2023 Michigan Good Food Summit on Friday, May 19. This will be a hybrid event with in-person and virtual attendance options. The in-person conference will be held at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center.
The interactive agenda will bring together food systems advocates and practitioners to:
- Celebrate the publication of the 2022 Michigan Good Food Charter
- Highlight leaders working toward Michigan's good food future
- Connect with others to plan for action, collaboration, and next steps
Whether you join us in person or virtually, all registered participants will receive the following:
- Live Event Access: All registered participants will be given access to the general session, which will be livestreamed from the in-person location.
- Session Recordings and Digital Resource Materials: Recordings will be made available if you cannot attend live.
- Breakout Strategy Session: You can choose which breakout strategy session you would like to participate in. Virtual and in-person participants will be able to join breakouts via our online platform or in-person venue, respectively.
- Accessibility: We will provide auto-generated closed captioning during our livestream and with the recordings. Longer sessions will have built-in breaks. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions and use the registration process to indicate if you have accommodations requests.
- Networking Opportunities: Our virtual platform allows for networking and connection. The 2023 Summit is intended to provide interactivity and networking within and across sectors and areas of interest.
Registration pricing, sponsorship information, and more details can be found in this registration form.
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions