MSU Extension plays a vital role in the land-grant mission of Michigan State University. Located in every county in the state, MSU Extension helps people improve their lives by bringing the vast knowledge resources of MSU directly to individuals, communities and businesses. In order to continue to grow and strengthen our programs, we need support from people like you!
You an make a difference! Gifts can be designated to support:
There are a variety of giving opportunities to sustain MSU Extension programs and facilities.
- Programs benefiting 4-H, youth, families, food and health
- Agriculture, business, community, garden and natural resources
- Statewide MSU Extension programs and district funds
- Scholarships, awards and professional development
- Facilities, farms and research stations in local communities
- MSU Extension general fund
GIVE TO SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
- Extension Master Gardener Program or donate now
- Heroes to Hives Veterans Program or donate now
- Michigan 4-H or donate to 4-H through MSU or Michigan 4-H Foundation
- Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI) or donate now
- Michigan Sea Grant or donate now
GIVE TO FACILITIES
- MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation
- MSU Food Processing and Innovation Center
- MSU Product Center
- MSU Upper Peninsula Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resource Education Institute (UPREC Learning Center)
- MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
- Tollgate Farm and Education Center
Giving Makes a Difference
Published on June 30, 2020
Thanks to gifts from Russell King, the MSU Detroit Partnership for Food, Learning and Innovation (DPFLI) has been made a reality.
Published on June 23, 2020
Over 6,052 cloth face coverings have been made by the Michigan 4-H community and donated statewide to those in need.
Published on June 19, 2020
Noel and Sandra Stuckman were honored with the Ruby C. McSwain Outstanding Philanthropist Award from the National Agricultural Alumni & Development Association (NAADA).
Published on June 15, 2020
Help double the impact — the company will donate an additional dollar, up to $5,000 for every like or share of the post on Mon., June 22.
Published on June 8, 2020
#GivingTuesdayNow was a global day of giving and unity that took place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.