Root Fruit Salad
This salad shows that you really can eat a rainbow, with fruits and vegetables!
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium beet
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Salt to taste
- Rinse produce under cool, running water.
- Cut tops off carrot and beet, peel. Cut and core the apple.
- Using a grater or food processor, shred the carrot, beet, and apple. Add to large bowl, mix together
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, honey, and salt together.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the shredded carrot, beet, and apple. Mix to combine everything.