Hazards Associated with Ready-to-Eat Meat Consumed in Kebbi State, NigeriaDOWNLOAD
October 11, 2022 - Author: Ibrahim Ribah Mohammed
- Routine inspection by experts to sanitize the production and sale of RTE-MPs
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) should be established in the value chain production of RTE meat products to create a framework to protect public health.
- The use of hand sanitizer and hand gloves during production/processing advocated.
- Sensitization of risk associated with consumption of RTE-MPs infected products to both processors and consumers.
- The use of modern processing and packaging facilities to reduce the risk of infections.