Dr. Charles and Marjorie Gliozzo Dissertation Research Scholarship
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
The Dr. Charles and Marjorie Gliozzo Dissertation Research Scholarship is available to MSU doctoral students with dissertation research objectives who have defended, or are in the process of defending, a dissertation proposal. The scholarship supports field research abroad in support of the student's dissertation. The application deadline for this scholarship is March 1st.
- Applicants are citizens of the United States.
- Applicants are enrolled in doctoral programs at MSU, have garnered sufficient academic credits, have clearly-delineated dissertation research objectives and ideally have or are in the process of defended/defending their research prospectus/proposal.
- Applicants have demonstrated an ability to undertake primary and/or secondary research abroad.
- Applicants have exhibited scholarly excellence in their academic endeavours.
- Applicants epitomize exemplary character and possess personal attributes which will contribute to their ability to be successful abroad.