CV: File Download
Rick is appointed in the tenure system, and teaches natural resource economics. His research interests are in the areas of environmental and natural resource economics management and policy design. In particular, he concentrates on understanding feedbacks between economic and ecological systems and how these affect management opportunities. Rick has served as Editor of Resource and Energy Economics (2010–13), and as an Associate Editor of the American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2008-11) and Natural Resource Modeling (2007-08).
Research and Outreach Interests
- Management of endangered and threatened species and ecosystems
- The co-evolution of economic and ecological systems
- Prevention and control of invasive alien species
- Infectious disease in wildlife
- Agricultural pollution and conservation
- AEC 925: Advanced Natural Resource Economics
MSU recognizes three MSU AgBioResearch faculty for excellence
Published on February 12, 2014
Human rules may determine environmental 'tipping points'
Published on April 20, 2011