Daily Observation SOPDOWNLOAD FILE
• Caretakers are required to observe all pigs on a daily basis.
• Daily observations ensure prompt care of animals with critical health needs and detect any equipment or barn issues that need to be addressed.
• Daily observations determine the effectiveness of health and feeding programs and note any animal health issues.
• Caretakers are required to document daily observations including date, caretaker identity, and location.
• All daily observation records must be kept for a minimum of 12 months.
Daily Barn Observations