- While our Gardens are open to visitors, at this time the Plant & Soil Sciences Building is closed to the public. There are restrooms located in the South Garden on the east side of the Food Safety & Toxicology Building. Click on the map to download a copy.
- Houseplant and Succulent Sale
- Plants will be sold online from October 5-15 for 2020 Garden Members, and October 6-15 for the general public. Orders will be picked up by the customer during a pre-scheduled pickup time during October 19-24. See our Houseplant and Succulent Sale page for more information.
Information About the Gardens
- Visit our About Page for more information about our gardens
- Check out our Visitors Page for how to visit our gardens
DID YOU KNOW?
Published on November 18, 2020
Spring Plant Sale
Published on November 4, 2020
But the MSU Horticulture Gardens still need support
Published on September 3, 2020
Without our usual events and without students and faculty on campus, what are our gardens like this year?
Published on September 2, 2020
Which of the Garden Director's houseplants survived in her office?
Published on June 23, 2020
Water garden features, care, and design.
View all Garden News.