- Butterflies in the Garden- CANCELLED due to MSU's COVID-19 Response.
- March 15 - April 30, 2020
- Open to the general public Monday-Friday from 2-4pm and Saturday/Sunday from 10am-4pm.
- Spring Break Hours (April 1-5), 1-4pm each day.
- Closed Easter Sunday.
- Spring Plant Sale
- Will be Friday May 15, 2020 for 2020 Garden Members and Saturday, May 16, 2020 for the public. Our COVID-19 backup dates are June 5, 2020 (members only) and June 6, 2020 (public sale).
- The Michigan Garden Plant Tour
- July 27, 2020 to August 7, 2020. We partner with several leading young plant producers in the state for a coordinated open house featuring plant displays in landscapes and containers. The objective of the Tour is to educate professional growers and other industry professionals about new and existing plant selections and how they perform in different garden settings.
- Garden Day
- Will be Saturday, August 1, 2020. Check back in late spring for more information
- Houseplant and Succulent Sale
- Will be Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Information About the Gardens
- Visit our About Page for more information about our gardens
- Check out our Visitors Page for how to visit our gardens
DID YOU KNOW?
Published on February 14, 2020
Come and celebrate three months of recess at the garden! Each month we will have fun in the garden celebrating what is best about summer!
View all Garden News.