Organic Certifying Agencies Registered in MichiganDOWNLOAD FILE
November 30, 2018 Author: Vicki Morrone
Are you wondering which certifier to choose for your organic farm? Don't know which agencies certify in Michigan?
Here is a brief overview of who certifies Michigan organic farms:
- California Certifiers of Organic Food (CCOF)
- Ecocert / Indiana Certified Organic
- Global Organic Alliance, Inc.
- International Certification Services, Inc.
- Midwest Organic Service Association (MOSA)
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association (OEFFA)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
- Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA)
- Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Check out the one-page fact sheet for more information on the USDA-NOP Accredited Certifiers in Michigan.
For further information contact Vicki Morrone - Organic Production Specialist at Michigan State University, 517-353-3542 or email@example.com.
Visit www.michiganorganic.msu.edu for information about certifying in Michigan. Note that this fact sheet provides a list of agencies who certify organic farms in Michigan. This is not an endorsement of the agencies.