Michigan Farm to School and 10 Cents Updates, Crisis Management, and On-Farm Conservation
December 18, 2020 - Author: Jaime Malnar, Nathan Medina, Garrett Ziegler, Abbey Palmer, Tom Zimnicki, Noel Bielaczyc, Colleen Matts
For this meeting, learn about results from a local food purchasing survey of Michigan schools and what to expect in the year ahead for 10 Cents a Meal. We also share resources for crisis management as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- Jaime Malnar, Office of Health and Nutrition Services, Michigan Department of Education
- Nathan Medina, Groundwork Center for Resilient Communities
- Garrett Ziegler, MFIN Management Team and MSU Extension Community Food Systems
- Abbey Palmer, MFIN Management Team and MSU Extension Community Food Systems
- Tom Zimnicki, Michigan Environmental Council