TOTAL ENROLLMENT WITHIN CANR UNDERGRADUATE, GRADUATE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
AGBIORESEARCH SCIENTISTS CONDUCTING LEADING RESEARCH FROM SEVEN MSU COLLEGES
MSU EXTENSION YOUTH AND ADULT PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS IN 2016-17
Building relationships, solving problems and meeting the needs of Michigan residents and the people of the world have been the focus of the CANR for more than 150 years.
As the first college at MSU and the model for the nation’s entire land-grant system, we take our land-grant mission seriously.
The CANR has pioneered advancements in agricultural and natural resources research, scholarship and outreach. Today, our land-grant roots are not only a part of our history, those roots also represent our future.
Centers, Farms and Forests:
- 5,200-acre campus
- 14 buildings for classes and labs
- 12 on-campus teaching and research centers
- 17,500 acres in Michigan used for agricultural, animal and forestry research
- 15 major research centers in Michigan
- Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education
- Dairy Plant and Store
- Meat Lab
- Student Organic Farm
- Woodlot and Bird Sanctuary
- Horticultural Gardens